Birthstones have gained its popularity in the 70s. Although it has waned in the 90s, it has made its comeback into the 21st century along with other jewelry and fashion accessories. Birthstones are not only fashion statements but personal statements as well. People love the idea of wearing the stone designated to their birth month.
The Peridot birthstone is no exception. It is the birthstones of those people born on the month of August. It is a sparkling golden green in color and does not change in color. This gemstone is ideal for women born on August and who also happens to have clear green eyes. It brings out the green in their eyes. Because of its clear, sparkling green color, the Peridot is also very refreshing to look at. It has a calming effect as one gazes into the multi-dimensionally-cut Peridot green color. The Peridot gemstone is even called the "evening emerald" in some jewelry circles.
The Peridot has come a long way in history of fashion jewelry and fashion accessories. In ancient Egypt, the Peridots were often used along with other sterling materials as adornment for queens and pharaoh's headdresses. In the Medieval Period, the Peridot gemstone had been also used, along with some of the semi-precious and precious stones, to adorn, and beautify churches, and sacred church relics such as crucifixes, chalices used in mass, altars, etc.
The Peridot gemstone is ideal for fashion jewelry or fashion accessories such as necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and anklets. Peridots look best with gold, copper and bronze settings, giving it a rustic look. Most especially, Peridots are excellent with silver and white gold settings. This lighter pairing creates a dainty piece of fashion jewelry that can be used in day or night events.
As fashion jewelry and fashion accessories need not be expensive, this light green semi-precious stone can definitely serve the purpose of adornment for the August birthday celebrant without draining the pockets unnecessarily.
Late payment of credit bills or defaulting from payment can seriously affect one's credit scores. It affects a person's credit in securing a loan or a credit card in the future. This can cause dangerous repercussions and leave the person dependent on others for money. It is always advisable to keep your credit score clean.
But sometimes even the most organized person may end up with a bad credit score. Luckily, the law provides a chance to help the person out the situation. This is where the credit repair companies come into picture.
ROLE OF CREDIT REPAIR COMPANIES
Credit repair companies have a primary goal to 'improve the client's credit score'. They offer legal credit solutions to help improve their client's credit score. They study the report of the client to look for any inconsistencies. Once having identified disputable items on the report, they take it up with the creditor to challenge the report. If the inconsistencies can not be verified, then the company helps you file for damages. Some companies also offer credit management services to teach the client how to maintain a good credit score.
BEWARE OF SCAM COMPANIES
A person must always be aware of the service they choose. There are companies that scam desperate people, who are badly in need of help. There are other companies that use illegal means like identity theft to make it look like there is an improvement in the credit score. It is illegal and felony to do so and if discovered, the person may face jail time.
INDICATORS OF A GOOD COMPANY
It is very easy to tell a good company from a bad one. Here are a few indicators that it is a scam.
- The company requests for payment upfront. Any citizen is legally entitled to pay the credit repair company only after the case is settled.
- If the company promises to erase the credit record, it is clearly a scam. It is impossible to delete it. One can only improve the credit score.
- When the company requests the client to create a new credit identity using Employer Identification Number (EIN) instead of the social security number, it is undocumentedly a scam company.
- If the company requests a person to file all the items in the record as false irreparable of the validity, then it is a scam.
FIND THE BEST CREDIT REPAIR COMPANY
Self acclaimed Credit pros, may not be professionals after all, although as an industry they are one of the topought after services in the country. Understandably, without money or credit life's dreams are halted in a hurry. Be sure to look for a team of certified FICO professionals, who offer professional and legal credit solutions and help can anyone with a bad credit score. Check reviews and see if the company has a record of being successful and customer friendly in all their cases. The clients' testimonials are a proof for the good work they can do.
WHAT SETS A CREDIT PROFESSIONAL APART FROM THE REST?
- Payment is accepted only after the client's requirements are met and payment plans are also available.
- The client can cancel their service at any time they see fit.
- They offer life-time support for the cases they handle.
- Team of FICO certified professional experts guarantee success and do not oversell.
If ever you have a credit record problem, you should be able to seek a free consultation from the credit experts. With upfront information and a proven track record, you can have confidence that you have found the right credit repair company to help you.
Every year more families are going to the brink of financial ruin because they never properly considered their financial future. For some, it's just to stressful or emotionally uncomfortable to think about and important financial decisions get put off indefinitely. For many, they do not know and were never taught some basic financial planning tips to keep them out of debt in the future. Here are five financial mistakes you should avoid now to keep your financial future bright:
5 Financial Mistakes To Avoid:
1. Buying on credit: Today's interest rates are fairly low, but this does not mean you should buy excessively on credit! Carrying a large balance on credit cards month to month is a recipe for disaster. Finance charges alone can slowly eat you up. Buying a car on credit ties up even more of your future earnings for debt repayment.
Just a few decades ago buying so much on credit was unheard of. Children were taught early on what a huge mistake this was. We all need to relearn this lesson and eliminate buying on credit to keep ourselves out of debt
2. Making financial decision based on emotion: When you are going through great stress or emotional turmoil you are most vulnerable to making disastrous financial financial decisions. It is when you are feeling some king of pressure that you are most likely to make silly decisions that get you into trouble later. Do not make a big money decision when you are emotionally vulnerable.
3. Not adequately insuring against catastrophic risk: Every year families are financially devastated because they are not protected against disaster. Loss of home and assets to fire and flood are very common events that a surprising number of people do not protect against with insurance. You should also protect against disaster common to your area. Earthquakes and tornadoes for example. Just as important is some kind of life insurance to protect your loved ones in case of death.
4. Falling for the slick salesmen pitch: They say a sucker is born every minute. And you can be sure there is a slick salesmen waiting to take advantage of every one of them! You should never enter into any financial decision based on salesmen pressure tactics or one-time offers. Great deals that can not wait for you to think on it or obtain a second opinion are often financial disasters waiting to happen.
5. Not planning out your financial future: For many people it is so much easier to put off the tough financial planning right now and get to it someday in the future. Well we know how that story goes. Years into the future many families are neck deep in debt with no relief in sight. And it could of all been avoided with some sensible planning. Talk to a financial planner today so you can be debt free tomorrow!
There you have it. Five important financial mistakes to avoid so you can be both debt and worry free in your future. No matter where you are at right now financially, it's not to late to get started. Make an appointment with a financial planner today and get your financial future properly planned out. It's one of the most important things you can do for your family and for yourself.